Big Canoe Community Homes for Sale
6168 Trout Lily Trail
- Listing Price: $425,000
- Prop. Type: Single Family Home
- FMLS: #3961756
- Listing Status is: Active
- Subdivision: Big Canoe Community
- City: Big Canoe
- Zip: 30143
- County: Dawson
- State: Georgia
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 0 half baths
- Lot Size: Approx 1 ac
- Special Circumstances: Owner Financing
- View: Ridgeline View
- Year Built: 2004
- Topography: Sloped
- Fence: N/A
Beautiful 4 Br, 3 Bath Big Canoe Home For Sale By Owner - Unmatched Terrace Level! More Pictures Ar
- Located on a very private and quiet street. Landscaping includes extensive lighting and a beautiful waterfall feature with auto-fill and timer. Ample parking and a level driveway and entry.
- House is equipped with an automatic 25kw liquid cooled generator with 1000 gallon propane tank and a whole house filtration system. Never worry about power outages or brownouts again! This system is foolproof, worry free, and allows the home owner to be virtually self-sufficient. The propane tank attached to this system can power the house for over a month.
- Interior upgrades include central vacuum system, AM/FM Stereo intercom, monitored alarm and fire/smoke detectors, water softener and reverse osmosis water filtration, Aprilaire HEPA filtration system. The 100" Home Theater system includes an Optima DLP projector and Klipsch audio.
- This home features a finished terrace level that is unparalleled in its price range. The spacious home theatre, the wet bar, guest bedroom and bath, to the custom pool table and poker table, this is an entertainer's dream. Hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Beautiful Billiard and Poker room combined with the full wet bar and wine alcove allow for great entertainment possibilites. Owner is a licensed Georgia real estate agent.
- Some owner financing available. Call for details.Many more pictures available!
- Kitchen has breakfast bar, pantry and breakfast room with gorgeous custom wood ceiling
- Upgraded interior wall treatments in kitchen, terrace, and all baths.
- Surrounded by weekend homes you can have enjoy plenty of privacy.